Thinking about opening your own coffee shop, bakery, or hit neighborhood cafe?
Join star restaurateur Michael Chernow as he demystifies the secrets to success in the restaurant business. In this one-hour class, Chernow — the entrepreneurial genius behind runaway NYC hotspots The Meatball Shop and Seamore’s — discusses
- finding market opportunity
- nailing your business plan
- pitching investors
- crafting a space people love
- aligning brand and culture
- measuring success
Every lesson is illuminated with real-world stories from his life as a top restaurateur, with insights that apply to everyone aspiring to open their own small business. It’s perfect if you’re looking for hustle inspiration, thinking of opening your own spot, or just curious about how great business are born.
Share your dream restaurant — or other business of your dreams.
About The Presenter:
Michael Chernow – Co-founder, The Meatball Shop, Founder of Seamore’s
Restaurateur Michael Chernow is the owner of Seamore’s, co-founder of The Meatball Shop, and host of FYI’s reality series FoodPorn. A food guy with an eye for aesthetics. NYC born.
presented by Skillshare
Join Skillshare and get 2 months of Skillshare Premium Membership FREE. Unlock unlimited access to this Premium class along with thousands of classes taught by creators from around the world. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
• INDUSTRY RESOURCE aims to inform and inspire you with recommendations of tools, products, and services to help you build a thriving business. From time to time we promote certain products and services via affiliate links, which means we earn a commission for any customers we refer and in turn, you help to support INDUSTRY RESOURCE when you purchase something through one of our links. Having said that, we take your trust very seriously so we only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.
Visited 170 times, 1 Visit today